Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Dark Side

Yep. I did it. After spending a lot of money on "restoring" my natural hair color I went to the dark side!! I have to say I was a little scared, but I love it. I haven't been dark since Shane and I first got married and played beauty shop. We dyed my hair dark brown and shaved Shane's head... his more out of necessity considering I "cut" his hair and you could see his scalp by his ear. Good times. This time I was smarter using the ever talented Callie and voila! Love!

Bye, bye white trash roots and hair that accentuates my paleness.
Maybe I'll see you this summer :)

1 comment:

  1. The Darkside looks great on you! I went dark once just before and during the first part of my mission and got a lot of compliments! I love it!

    ReplyDelete