Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day of Love

Happy Valentine's Day! The girls and I had a lovely Valentine's Day. We spent the morning with Daddy and some pink pancakes, then a little party with friends and afternoon with Aunties. A day of Love spent with those we love. I am so truly blessed to have so much love and support in my life.
Here are a few things I love on the Day of Love!
I LOVE my amazing husband who works so hard for us and is such a brilliant father!
I LOVE my babies. I cannot imagine my life without them!!
I LOVE my great friends. They are fun and sweet and always there when I truly need them.
I LOVE my Savior. He gives me purpose, joy and a knowledge that the things I love the most can be mine forever!

There are so many other things I love, but those are what I consider to be most important. I hope everyone enjoyed their Day of Love. Until next year, LOVE on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment