Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kennady's 2nd Birthday Bash

In light of Kennady turning 2 we decided to have a big party because at this house everything is over done! Although Kennie won't really remember the ornate decorations, the hours it took me to make the favors and the last minute stress attacks I do it because I love it!! I actually do love throwing parties. I love having people over, I love making food and I love having an excuse to get together as family and friends to socialize and have a good time. Luckily Shane loves it too :) Thank you to all who came and made her birthday party such a fun time. We love you all! Can't wait for the next reason to get together :) Enjoy the pictures. Hopefully next time I'll remember to take a group shot of the kiddies.
PS The favors are mini piñatas filled with candy, aka two Styrofoam cups taped together and covered in streamers. Cute, but time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment