Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! Shane let me sleep in, I got the awesome Our Best Bites Cookbook, adorable cards from my family and a delicious dinner at Carrabbas :) I love being a Mom. It's the hardest job, yet the most rewarding. 

How can you not love these faces!

Happy Mother's Day to my amazing Mom. She is the best Grandma and mom ever. We love her to pieces. Thanks for all you've taught me. I love you!

 Happy Mother's Day to the Best mother-in-law! She too is the best Grandma! She is kind and generous and has always made me feel like a daughter :)  Thanks for everything you do!! We love you so much!!
 Also to all the other Mother's in my life. From family and  friends, to Grandmother's and women who have been like mother's to me. I hope you had a fantastic mother's day!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment