Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Because

My kids are cute and I can't get enough...so you all have to suffer too :)

Miss Kaylee
Preschool has been Awesome. She can sing the Alphabet backwards, spell things, do a little sign language and write her name. We are so proud. She also keeps us on her toes with her dramatics. She either has us laughing or scared to death of the teen years:) Either way she is our spunky little thing and we love her guts. 

A few funnies from Kay:
Me: This is so freaking good
Kay: Mom, you always say bad words and I still forgive you.
Me: No I don't.
Kay: Yes you do. All the time. 
*Side note-No I don't :)*

Kay was sad after a meltdown she had in the car over gum so we stayed to talk about it. I asked her what was up and she said, "I was trying to talk to you and you were like blah blah blah and wouldn't listen!" They say toddlers are emotional...what do you think?

Kaylee said a word and Shane asked her if it was her favorite word.
Kay: "No. My favorite word is duh."
Shane: "Duh?"
Kay: Yea you know like when someone says something and you say duh. I also like hecka."

One day Kaylee told me she "Glitterally" meant something. She also was heard saying complicated. It was cute.

My sister called on day and so I asked the girls, "Does anyone want to talk to Aunt Hayley. Kaylee without wasting a breath said, "I Don't." hahaha

Kaylee tells me all the time to get pregnant or get a baby brother, like it works that way. However one day our conversation went like this. 
Me: Kaylee guess what? Staci is having another little girl.
Kay: Mom, you're going to have a baby girl.
Me: I thought you wanted a brother.
Kay: (Short Pause) No. I like girls better. I don't like baby boys. I like big boys.
hahaha OH NO!

Kay: Max thinks I'm beautiful
Me: Did he tell you that?
Kay: No he doesn't say it, he thinks it.
Me: He does?
Kay: Yea he thinks it with his heart.


Miss Kennie
Kennady is a crazy little thing. We call her our little boy because she never stops and loves playing wild. Kennady says everything!!! She has the cutest voice and we love her "R's" that sound like "Y's." She is the little kid that goes up and smacks you and runs away and the same little kid that gives me millions of sweet kisses in the mornings. She has no desire to go in the potty and loves to wear dresses like a princess. She loves Apunzel, as she calls her, and know all the words to the songs just like her sister. She is a handful, but we couldn't imagine life without her!

A few funnies from Ken:
Kennie was playing on her phone and said, "My kids are Jiving me crazy!"

We asked Kennady what animals she liked and she said, " Dogs scaye me, kitty cats scaye me, butterflies scaye me." We asked what? Why do butterflies scare you? She said, "They have scary faces on them." We asked her again what animals she did like. She said, "I like fishies, and byrdies and hoysies, thats all. 

Kay: Kennie, why is your hair staticy?
Ken: "What does Stacky mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment