Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Visits

We love Visits and we've been lucky enough to have a few recently. Of course I am still pretty bad at taking pictures, but I did get a few! In April Kylie and Dan came for a  weekend. It was so nice to see them. She looks so cute pregnant too :) We had some yummy family dinners, a wonderful time at the temple, celebrated some birthdays and just enjoyed being together.


 A week later my Brother and his girlfriend surprised us with a visit. My mom called asking us to meet her at the mall. We headed over after dinner and she was strangely excited to go to the Disney Store once we got there. I thought maybe she wants to buy them stuff :) Well Kaylee was looking at dolls and Amanda came up behind her and she turned around and her jaw hit the floor. She just stared at Amanda for a few minutes and then started beaming. It was a fun surprise. We had a great time with them and were sad to see them go.
 Kennady would go on her own and just fold her arms. It was SO sweet!

 Lastly my Grandma and Aunt Victoria and her kids came to visit this last week for their Spring Break. It was so nice to see them. My girls adore her kids. Kennady couldn't keep away from Emmett and would give him hugs and kisses all the time. She even cried for him. They beaded, enjoyed the Bean Museum and Creamery, ice blocking, Nickel City, Yogurt Land, the Canyon, yummy dinners, parks, movies and lots and lots of trampoline. We enjoyed a lot of popcorn, games and giggling. I love my Aunt and Grandma! I couldn't keep my girls away from my moms and ended up staying there most the week. It was so much fun. We miss you guys SO MUCH! Come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. okay what the heck. A: that picture is NASTY. B: my hair looks sooo red and C. noted. never wearing that shirt thing again.

    other than that i love the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...okay yeah. I'm kind of with Kylie here. SHE looks great BUT ME?! Oh my gosh! It must have been grease ball day and I look like I gained 30 pounds. Fabulous. As a side note, thank you for updating the blog. I was VERY excited to see something other than Insanity. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah you both are too funny! You both look great, I actually don't like the pics of me!! It's a girl thing. I want Halie's pics. I think she got good ones at dinner. xoxox

    ReplyDelete