Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wedding time

I have been a horrible blogger so of course I am playing catch up :) Back in February I was able to go to Sacramento with my parents for my friends wedding. I have know Elisabeth since we were both about7 or 8. We grew up in the same ward, got through High School and Seminary, enjoyed Girls camp and Stake dances  and helped each other through some ups and downs. She was someone who shared a common bond with me, the Gospel, which growing up in California was not common. Like most things, life has taken us our separate ways, but we have always been two friends that when brought back together feel like no time has passed. She had asked me to be a Bridesmaid and luckily I was able to come out and be a part of her special day.
As fortune has it Elisabeth ended up marrying our friend Tiffany's brother-in-law. Tiffany joined the church after her and Nate were married, my Dad baptized her :), and were later sealed. Then after some time, and after the help of a pretty face :), Nate's brother Brandon decided to join the church too. It was such an amazing experience to be in the temple with two of my greatest friends and see them with their sweethearts whom they are now both sealed to forever. It shows the strong person Elisabeth is and the missionary she has always been!
Of course there was also A LOT of fun that weekend too. Putting together flowers, decorating, Rehearsal Dinner, seeing old friends, Bacherlorette Party and tons and tons of laughing! It was a great weekend and I am so glad I was able to go! Thanks parents for the ride, Stina for the dress and all my lovely ladies for all the fun! I love you Elisabeth and I am so happy for you and Brandon!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm so happy for Elisabeth! Tiffany, too, what a great way to all be connected! And you made a beautiful bridesmaid!

    Your girls say some cute things; I'm sure they keep you laughing. We were just watching "Tangled" earlier tonight, and I was telling Jason that we should enjoy being able to watch it without living with a little obsessed fan now, before we have a girl! Jamie paid some attention but mostly was too busy. Lol. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete